CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-11T22:01:10+00:002004 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-11T22:01:10+00:00
- Front Pads have no material left, Rotors are rusted and grooved. Not sure if the calipers are seized. Minimum Pads and Rotors at this time. Rear Shoes have some material left, but badly needs a clean and adjust.
- -O- RINGS REPLACE ON THE A/C HOSES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CONDENSER. There may be other leaks, but hard to determine until this is fixed first.
- EVACUATE AND RECHARGE THE SYSTEM WITH PROPER AMOUNT OF FREON
- DISC ROTOR – Remove and Replace – Front,Both
- BRAKE PADS – Remove and Replace – Front
- Caliper was rusted, the hold down bolt was seized into the caliper, had to be replaced with new guide pins and boot kit.
- CLEAN DRUM BRAKE COMPONENTS, LUBRICATE CONTACT POINTS, AND ADJUST BRAKE SHOES
- REPLACE ENGINE OIL and FILTER, GREASE SUSPENSION, CHECK ALL FLUIDS, PERFORM 21 POINT VEHICLE INSPECTION
- RESET OIL LIFE INDICATOR
ANIL T. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/10/2019